Our firm has been gaining immense appreciation in this domain as the prime manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Perma Waterproof Elastomeric Coatings. Ideal of interior as well as exterior use, these coatings are used to protect the walls from the marks caused by rains such as dampness, algae and fungus. The provided coatings are processed at our well-equipped processing unit using superlative quality chemicals and innovative techniques. Furthermore, clients can avail these Perma Waterproof Elastomeric Coatings from us in different packaging options at marginal prices.
- Excellent density and surface adhesiveness
- Superior stain, bacterial and chemical resistance
- High and low temperature resistance
- Dust-proof and fade resistance
Elastomeric anticarbonation waterproof paint for interior and exterior application.
- Gives an impressive and an exclusively aesthetic look to coated surfaces that remains lustrous for many years.
- As the product contains elastic latex polymers, thus it can effectively bridge any form of hairline cracks.
- Excellent water and moisture resistance of the product keeps the coated surface free from dampness.
- Perma Unicoat contains special paint preservatives that helps in keeping fungus & algae growth at bay.
- No maintenance cost as surfaces coated with Perma Unicoat can lasts for many years without requiring touch ups.
Directions for Use:
- Product Type: Single component
- Product "">Polymer Base: Acrylic
- Solid Content: 72 %
- Thinner: Potable water
- Application Temperature: 5° to 40°c
- Service Temperatures: -0° to 50°c
- Drying Time: Touch dry in 30 minutes
- Coating Time on Primer: 12 hours maximum
- Apply the material with a brush onto the cleaned surface.
The RCC surface to be treated should be cleaned with water for removing any traces of dirt, grease, mould release or grime. Cracks present should be filled with PERMA ACRI-SEAL / PERMA CRACK FILL.Application:
First, Perma Unicoat should be diluted by adding 25% water and then applied onto the surface. After letting the surface to dry over night, undiluted Perma Unicoat should be carefully coated onto the surface again using a fine brush or roller. This final coat can be coated in the desired color by using a standard tinting machine.Coverage:
Perma Unicoat coverage is dependent on the surface that is coated. Generally, the product gives a coverage of 25-30 sq feet/ kg and this is inclusive of the primer coat.Packing:
We offer Perma Unicoat in standard pack sizes of 1 kg, 4 kgs, 15 kgs & 50 kgs.Shelf Life:
- Excellent shelf life that is 24 months (2 years) from the date of manufacturing.