Waterproof Bonding Agent
Waterproofing and Bonding Agent
Backed by rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering our clients PERMA BOND that is a milky white liquid based on poly vinyl acetate. In order to process this bonding agent, we use excellent quality raw material and advanced technology in compliance with set industry quality standards. Moreover, the offered bonding agent is used to mix with cement to form bonding slurry added to cement sand to form repair mortar. We offer this Waterproof Bonding Agent at industry leading rates to our clients.
High adhesive property
Long shelf life
PACKING: Accessible in 1 Litre, 5 Litre 10 Litre and 25 Litre Packing.
COVERAGE: Neat undiluted 60 to 120 sqft. per Itr. 1 : 1 with water 160 to 200 sqft./Ltr cement.
This waterproof bonding agent is an aqueous emulsion, especially formulated for cement use. It improves the property of cement as well as concrete, and help them perform better.
- Steel corrosion protection
- Repairs of industrial floors & structural members
- Repairs of marine structures
- Water-proofing of basements & tanks
- Utilized as a bonding agent for concrete, render and plaster cement screeds.
- Useful as an inter-mixture in mortars for repair work.
- Also functional as a sealer coat.
- Used to create a non shrink repair paste
- Water resistant, and compatible with cement
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, stones & steel.
- Offer higher strengths in the modified mortars and concrete.
- Resistant to ingress of mineral oils, salt, etc.
- Also suitable for use in food storage tanks & potable water tanks.
- Several applications in repairing jobs
- Economical in comparison with SBR as well as epoxy products in kindred application.
- Simple to use – The product works in every critical application technique.
- Offered with quick drying and strong adherent property.
Directions For UseAs A Bonding Agent
Waterproof Bonding Agent is blended with water in the proportion of 1:1 and then is brush applied on the plaster surface or concrete with the utilization of a brush. Within 10 minutes of this application, the dash plaster can be applied with cement and coarse sand to a minimal thickness. This should be left for 24 hours and then a regular plaster can be applied.
As An Admixture In Mortars and Repair Screeds :
1) Mix for repair mortars and light duty screeds
Cement : 50 kg
Zone II sand :150 kg
Perma Bond : 10 Litres
2) For Industrial floor repair and heavy duty screeds
Cement : 50 kg
Zone II sand : 75 kg
Perma Bond : 15 Litres
10 mm down granite aggregate : 75 kg