Perma Strike is a ready-to-use and universal water-based mould release agent. It is effective for clean & simple release of concrete. Also, it is used for work made of metal, plywood, timber, and other material in construction. This product is based on specific release chemical ingredients, in liquid form. It is cost-effective, Eco-friendly and easy to use. Perma strike offers smooth surface, free from stains and blemishes. It is recommended for all kinds of cements.
- Effective for any cement and shuttering material.
- Used in multistory structures, with benefit of increased shutter life.
- Utilized in precast yards, resulting in desired finish.
Directions For Use
- Ready to use, and can be sprayed for quick application on large areas.
- Eco-friendly, safe & economical.
- Clean & positive release.
- No damage to concrete / shuttering.
- Protects, extends the life of form-work.
There is no need of surface preparation, in case of new moulds & shutters. For old shutters & moulds, remove all materials such as concrete and greasy deposits effectively. Stir perma strike well before application. The product is mixed easily, but small separation is natural. It can be applied by roller, brush, or sprayed with appropriate spray-equipment. Apply a thin coat, and remove any excess of Perma Strike. Packing:
Available in 10ltr / 20ltr / 100ltr packing. Shelf Life:
It has a shelf-life of 2 years, if stored in original packing, in cool & dry conditions. Properties:
Appearance : Milky white liquid
Specific Gravity : 0.98 Â± 0.02
Flow Property : Easy to apply
Coverage : 10 to 20 mÂ², depending on the application.