Cementitious Tile Joint Filler
Accredited with ISO 9001:2008 certification, we are offering Cementitious Tile Joint Filler that is made available for clients in different colors and packaging options. This filler is considered ideal for filling and sealing the voids in the tiles to ensure their even surface finish. It is processed by our adept professionals using quality-approved chemicals and sophisticated techniques. Besides this, we are offering this Cementitious Tile Joint Filler to the clients at marginal prices.
Price : 1200 INR
Epoxy Tile Joint Filler
Counted amidst the topmost manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are indulged in offering Epoxy Tile Joint Filler. As multi colored epoxy based tile joint mortar, this filler is used to bind and fill the gaps while fitting tiles in the wall and floor. Processed by our ingenious professionals using utmost quality chemicals and modern methodology, this Epoxy Tile Joint Filler is made available for clients in several packaging options at market leading prices.
Price : 950 INR
Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler
Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler
Our company is able to get through the ever-changing demands of clients by offering Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler. The offered filler is compatible to fill the joints between the stones, marbles and cut stones in commercial, industrial and residential sector. This filler is processed by our adept professionals using premium quality metal alloys and advanced techniques in conformity with international quality standards. Also, clients can purchase this Perma R TONE FILLER from us in different packaging options at industry leading prices.
Offered Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler is a three component product, which is included with filler, water dispersive epoxy base and a reactor. It just needs on site alillisat die of the three elements so as to attain a consistent smooth paste that can be used for filling the joints. It can also fill the joints between marbles, stones, cut stones etc. Conventional cement based joint fillers are strong enough to do such filling tasks as they have the tendency of enabling the growth of bacterial settlements. But this epoxy base filler can curb the ontogeny of bacterial formulations. Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler is accessible in various shades, providing a generous choice of making the desired pattern with contrast or matching shade of tiles.
- Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler is noted as a three component epoxy resin based mortar, which is utilized for :
- Filling the conjuncts between acid proof tiles in the cafeteria, shopping malls, swimming pools, industrial floors etc.
- Providing permanent, hard wearing, aesthetic, germ-proof, chemical resistant joints for industrial floor tiles.
- Providing a dust free, smooth and hygienic floor tile joints.
- For grouting joints between mandana stones, kota stones as well as the joints of industrial floor joints.
- Filling the joints of all acid proof flooring materials where chemical resistant proprieties and strength are expected.
- Made for utilization in the floor tiles as well as stone joints in agricultural building, factories, laboratories, power station, warehouse, breweries, chemical plants, dairies, surgical treatment, showrooms, garages, machine shops, hospitals, refineries, subway, supermarkets, operation theaters, bakeries, plants and several other commercial & industrial sectors.
- Supplied with high compressive strength, adequate flexural strength and tensile strengths in excess of concrete.
- Accessible in a wide range of attractive colors- Ivory,Yellow, Creamy Pink, Frosty Brown, Creamy Yellow, Pista Green, Sky Blue, Terracotta Brown, Silver Grey, Royal Blue, Ocean Blue, Golden Copper Cloud, Leafy Green, and many more.
- Proffered with chemical resistant as well as waterproof properties.
- Stand as the hygienic as well as non-dusting products.
- Epoxy based, provided in pre-weighted units, don't support the bacterial growth.
Directions For Use
Preparations of the area:
Make certain that the stones joints or tiles work is taken up in at-least 72 hours after laying of the stone or tiles. The joints should be clean, dry, and free from adhesive, dust, cement mortar, grease etc.
Apply covering tape on the boundaries of the stones joint or tiles or to be grouted in single direction. Clean the joints by making the use of a blower. Blend the hardener components & base in a well manner and then add filler so as to obtain a free flowing mortar of uniform consistency. Move the mortar with a mug in the joints, keeping in the mind that the mortar does not fall on the tiles.
Tap the filled joints in a gentle manner so as to fill the joints evenly, till a luster come out on the joints. On the very next day apply the masking tapes in the vertical direction and fill the joints as stated above.
- It is used for filling tiles in joint areas of hospitals, operation theatres, pharmaceuticals industry and processing industry.
- PERMA R TONE FILLER available in 1 kg & 10 kg pre weight units.
- 1 kg covers an area of 20 sq. ft. for tile size of 12"x12" having width of 8mm x 4mm depth
Price : 950 INR