Product Code : 424
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Liter
- 100 INR
- 5-6 Milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3)
- Multi Color
We are a consistent endeavor indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying our clients highly effective Perma Synthetic Super Plasticizer that is widely demanded product for strengthening concretes and for reducing the volume change from wetting and drying. It is highly demanded in construction industry. Offered plasticizer is efficiently processed under the stern direction of our experts using latest methods and premium quality chemical compounds. This Perma Synthetic Super Plasticizer is offered in various packaging options at pocket friendly rates.
We deal in Synthetic Superplasticizer, which is offered with high solubility and increased stability. This is based on hyper plasticizing sulphonated synthetic hydrocarbon polymers, which is capable to be dispensed at the doses differing between 0.3 to 1% by weight of cement based upon he type of concrete needed.
- Ideal choice to be used for concreting in hotter weathers where the workability retention is rendered for over long period of time.
- Perma Rheoplast is highly demanded in the construction industry that possess content of cement over 375 kg/ m3.
- Widely used in the marine structures, bridge girders and pile foundations
- Also finds usage where high strength is required
- Excellent product to be used in the RMC plants
There are several benefits of Synthetic Superplasticizer of which few are listed below:
- Ensures the production of concrete that can be freely flown including variety of aggregates
- Compatible with almost every kind of cement including fly ash and slag cement
- Renders dense, impermeable and smooth finishing to the surfaces
- Maintains the workability of concrete for very long time frame
- Offers superior compressive, flexurla and tensile strength
- Exhibits exceptional resistivity to sulphates and chlorides
Directions For Use
Our offered Perma Rheoplast is thoroughly mixed with water to be applied to the surfaces. However, its addition to the dry cement should be strictly avoided. In the cases of long transits, fifty percent of the concrete is added at the batching plant and rest on-site prior to the application.
- Carefully formulated using hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic Naphthalene polymers for rendering exceptional results.
- Health And Safety
- Although, Synthetic Superplasticizer does not have any severe effect on the health, yet the spillages should be immediately washed for minimizing the risk of slipping.
- Shelf Life
- Possess shelf life of two years, if stored under proper conditions (in cool and dry conditions or below 5 degree Celsius of temperature.
Other Detailof Synthetic Superplasticizer :
- Complying to ASTM C 494 type A, F and G IS-9103-79
- "">Specific Gravity: 1.16+0.01
- pH Value: 7.5
- Sulphates: 0.5%
- Recommended in all high concrete which has a cement content of over 350 kgs/m3. Ideally suited for commercial RMC Plants.
- Available from 25 KGS 100 KGS till 240 KGS.
- It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.3 to 2% by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Can
- Main Domestic Market
- All India