Slump Retention Admixture
Slump Retention Admixture
Product Code : 430
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Liter
- 110 INR
- Physical Form
- Easy to Use
- Slump Retention
We are one of the thriving manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of fine quality Perma Slump Retention Admixture to our reputed clients. It is highly demanded in construction industry to achieve initial-slump-enhancement of concrete. This admixture is processed by making use of the finest quality chemical compounds under the visionary observation of our deft team of professionals. This Perma Slump Retention Admixture is offered in varied quantity packs to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Offered Slump Retention Admixture is a highly effective mix, which give protection to walls from the external surrounding. This is a unique admixture, which is based on the structure of complex polymeric chemical and works wonderfully with all classes of concrete in every weather condition. It lends optimal compressive, flexural and tensile strength to concrete and has immense utilization in producing the concrete that is highly workable and can retain the capability to work in overlong hours.
- Complying to G IS-9103-2007 and ASTMC 494 Type A, F, G.
Directions For Use:
This admixture, Perma Multi Plast, suitable for use with various grades of concrete should be mixed with water for use. Mixing should be done in the given proportions and the product should be dosed at 0.5 %- 2% by weight of cement of the diluted material. Dosing can be done in a mixture drum. The admixture should not be added to the dry cement in any case. However, an extra dose of admixture can be added to the concrete as per requirement, but this should be done only when the effect of the previous dosage becomes completely negligible.
|Concrete Mix ||Dilution of Multi Plast with water |
| ||Multi Plast ||Water |
|M-15 to M-20 ||1 ||4 |
|M-25 to M-30 ||1 ||3 |
|M-30 to M-35 ||1 ||2 |
|M-40 and Above ||1 ||1|
- Suited for all flexural types as well as hot weather concreting.
- Has multi plasticizing action to create free flowing concrete with all varieties of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Hold over the workability over extended periods of time.
- Assists in the making of high quality concrete with outstanding tensile, compressive & flexural strengths.
- Highly compatible, enables the production of dense, water-repellent and fair finish concretes.
- Can produce free flowing concrete when added with almost all kinds of aggregates.
- Can give the desired workability to concrete for a long time.
- Concrete produced using the product exhibits excellent tensile, compressive as well as flexural strengths.
- Concrete produced is dense & impermeable in nature and becomes immune to pesky chloride and sulphide attacks.
- Can be used with multiple cement types, even pozzolonic cements, fly ash/slag cements, etc.
- Gives a fair & flawless finish to the concrete.
Health And Safety:
- Appearance: Brown Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.3 at 25°C
- pH: 7.5
- Chlorides: Nil
- Nitrates: Nil
- Sulphates: 0.5% w/w
- Usage: Dilute by adding water at the recommended proportion
- Perma-Multi Plast does not pose health hazards of any kind. However, in case of spillages, wash the area immediately with water to eliminate the risk of slipping.
- Offered in 10 kg, 30 kg and 120 kg sturdy drums. Sold in bulk on special request.
- Exhibits a long shelf life of 2 years (store it above +5°C). In case the product freezes, thaw it at +30°C. Shake the product before using.
- 0.5% to 2% by weight of cement depending upon grade of concrete of the diluted material. Refer technical literature for details.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Liter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Can
- Main Domestic Market
- All India