Polyurethane Injection Grouting
Polyurethane Injection Grouting
Product Code : 21
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Physical Form
- Industrial Grade
- Construction Chemical Additive, Lubricant Additive
- Room Temperature
- Brown Liquid
Backed by a team of adroit professionals, we manufacture, export and supply quality assured Perma Polyurethane Injection Grouting. The offered chemical is processed using supreme quality chemical compounds and cutting-edge processing techniques in conformity with international quality standards. It is a rigid polyurethane injection grouting system that is used for stopping leakages on different places such as basements tunnels and heavily massive structures. Clients can avail this Perma Polyurethane Injection Grouting from us at very affordable rates.
Polyurethane Injection Grouting are offered under the brand name of "Perma Injection STC" comprises of two components - pre-polymer resin and omen (catalyst). Both the components are thoroughly combined and injected into RCC structure with the help of a pump. Depending upon the requirement, it is either done manually or using a motor. When the offered injection is injected into the concrete, flexible and semi-rigid foam is generated with its contact to the moisture. This generated foam helps in stopping the leakage from the structures in an effective manner.
How To Use Polyurethane Injection Grouting?
Below cited are the points that clearly describe the usage of this grouting injection:
- Clean the surface (over which the waterproofing has to be performed) by removing the loose plaster.
- After observing the leakage, decide the pattern of injection nozzle to be used.
- Drill the holes on each of the crack sides at an angle of 45 degrees towards the center of crack
- Starting from the minimum point move upwards and fix the packers into the holes that have been drilled.
- When applied to the weak concrete, the drilled holes become large that does not allow the packers to be rightly fit.
- In the case mentioned above, the surroundings are grouted with the consistency of the stiff paste.
- Aforesaid components are mixed and adjusted between the the gel time of 6 to 10%.
- This gel time depends upon the conditions of the site where this product has to be applied and also upon the speed.
- Inject the grouting using motor or manually until the foam is formed.
- Keep the counter pressure on, till the completion of reaction.
- Move to the next packer and then repeat the entire process.
When Polyurethane Injection Grouting is injected in the concrete it reacts with water for producing a semi-rigid foam. In comparison to the reacting components, this foam is twenty times larger in size. While conducting this reaction in the presence of moisture or water, carbon dioxide gas is also formed that allow deep penetration of this foam into the crevices of the concrete to render effective sealing of such crevices. Moreover, this produced foam ensures the filling up of all the honeycombs and capillaries in the concrete for avoiding the accumulation of water in these crevices. This is being the reason, our offered Perma Inject STC is perfect to be used for the static cracks and also in the applications with heavy leakages.Advantages of Using Polyurethane Injection Grouting
- Includes two components- a catalyst and reactor that are used for allowing on site adjustment of the gel time
- Effective sealing of leakages in all the difficult situations and structures like tunnels, marine structures and basements
- Eliminates the occurrence of leakage instantly without the need to wait for the curing time
- Being free of fillers and solvents, it renders high resistivity against hydrolysis
- An ideal choice for the preventing leakage in the potable water tanks
Directions For Use
- Clean the surface thoroughly that is to be waterproofed.
- Remove the plaster and assess the leaky area
- Decide the pattern of the injection nozzle that will be used for application
- As leakage may occur from vertical or horizontal crack, therefore, holes should be drilled on either side of the crack at an angle of 45 degree Celsius.
- By beginning from the lowest point move in upward direction
- These drilled holes become larger in the weak concrete and in this case, the packers do not allow effective waterproofing
- For such situations, process of grouting is conducted around the packers.
- Both the components are mixed and the catalyst is adjusted between 6 to 10% so that gel time can be adjusted on the basis of site conditions and speed.
- Product is injected manually into the packer or using a motor
- This results in formation of foam in the neighboring holes
- Allow foam to set and then move to the next packer to perform the similar operation.
- Clean all the equipments that are used during the process.
Health And Safety
Hand gloves and face masks should be used by the workers carrying out the process. In order to avoid the any discomfort, this process should be conducted in ventilated areas.
Shelf Life And Storage
Perma Inject STC possess a shelf life of two years, if kept under proper conditions. Since, the offered product is sensitive to temperature and moisture, therefore, it should be kept in clean and dry areas.
Typical Application: To stop leakages in difficult situation such as basements tunnels and heavily leaking massive structures.
PACKING: Available in 1 lit to 10 lit
COVERAGE: Depends upon porosity in concrete.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India