We are engaged in offering high quality Polymer Base Cement Mortars that are used as a additive, which form an effective repair mortar. These cement mortars are processed using superior quality raw material and advanced machines in compliance with set industry quality standards. The offered cement mortars are used for repairing of RCC beams, columns, slabs and other RCC members. We offer these Perma Bond Repair (PBR) at industry leading rates to our clients.
- Used in repairing concrete & floor screed
- Used in steel for lending it corrosion resistant properties
- Suitable for floor screed & topping
- Applied for bonding old & new concrete together
- Used in basements for waterproofing as well as tanking
- Appearance: Milky White Liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.01
- pH: 9.0 ± 1
- Pot life: 30 mins when mixed with cement
Directions For Use:
- Start by applying passivator coat. The composition should be 1:1 PBR+cement slurry
- Once the passivator coat applied on the cleaned and prepared concrete & steel surface dries, follow with the application of the PBR bonding slurry.
- Use a float or a trowel for the modified mortar application. The process of application should be quick as bonding slurry gets hardened real fast.
- Moist cure after application for at least a day (24 hours) and then allow the coatings to set and dry.
- Passivator /Bond coat
- Coat Slurry=Cement 1+PBR 1
Note: Applied bonding slurry gets hardened real fast. Mixing 1 litre PBR with 1 kg of cement will lead to the production of a slurry that can spread over almost 25 – 27 sqft.
- Cement: 1 kg
- Zone II Sand: 3 kg
- Perma Bond Repair: 200 ml
- Water: 150 ml
- Output: 2.10 Litres
The produced mortar can spread over and cover an area of almost 2.25 sq ft when evenly applied in a thickness of 10 mm.
Perma Bond Repair (PBR) we offer is supplied in bulk packages of 25 Litre, 100 Litre & 200 Litre.
Perma Bond Repair (PBR) should be stored in a dry and cool place only. This helps in retaining the quality of the product and when stored in the original packaging, its quality will stay intact for almost 24 months.
- High effectiveness
- Longer shelf life
- Supreme adhesive property
- Precise composition
(a) Bond coat 1:1 (RBR:Cement) 20-25 sq.ft lit
(b) Polymer modified mortar 1:5:15 covers an area of 15 sq. ft./lit
(c) Polymer Plaster 2 lit/50 kg bag of cement in 1:4 mortar.