Following international quality standards, we are engaged in offering supreme quality Perma Polycarboxylic Admixture. The offered admixture is processed at our advanced processing unit by making use of quality tested chemical compounds with the aid of contemporary methods. Widely acclaimed among our clients, the provided admixture is mainly used for producing cohesive concrete and also enhances concrete workability. Our clients can avail this Perma Polycarboxylic Admixture from us in numerous quantities as per the specific demands at reasonable prices.
Offered Polycarboxylic Admixture is a polycarboxylic ether as well as synthetic polymer that can be distributed at dosage varied between 0.6 to 2 percent via the weight of cement based upon the kind of concrete needed.
- Perma Plast PC-202 is suitable for all types of top class concrete in which the presence of with more than 355kg/m3 cement can be found.
- This admixture helps to maintain chemical and physical attributed of concrete even under high temperature prone working environment for longer period.
- The provided admixture is especially beneficial for ensuring durability of pile foundation, marine structures, caissons, girders of bridge and other structures where application of only top quality concrete is required.
- It is especially suitable for construction of high strength structures.
- It can be used by mixing with micro silica.
- This admixture possesses exceptional hyper plasticizing properties that are effective in improving flowability of concrete and in enhancing concrete’s integrity with different sorts of aggregates.
- It helps to maintain compositional accuracy and effectiveness of concrete for longer duration.
- This admixture is instrumental in promoting compressive force, bending properties and tensile strength of concrete. Moreover, it improves sulphide and chloride resistant attributes of concrete surface.
- Perma Plast PC-202 can easily unite with different sorts of cements like microsilica, slag cement, fly ash and pozzolantic.
- It is highly effective in improving strength of marine structures, bridge girders and file foundation.
- It minimizes air penetration capacity and enhances density of concrete.
This admixture is accessible in 250 kg, 120 kg and 30 kg drum options.
- Complying with ASTM C494:Type AF and G IS 9103-79
- 150 gms to 500gms per 50 kg bag of cement.
ADMIXTURE FOR CONCRETE
5 C Material can be reconstituted by agitating at 30 degree Celsius
ASTM C494Type AF And G IS 9103-79
Light Brown liquid