Non Shrink Grout
Product Code : 611
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Bag
- 35 INR
- Physical Form
- Industrial Grade
- Lubricant Additive
- Crystal Powder
An immense market experience of the domain has enabled our firm to manufacture, export and supply Perma Non Shrink Grout that is free flowing in nature. The provided grout is ideal for the non-shrink grouting of various kinds of foundations and surfaces. In order to process this grout in conformance with international standards, our seasoned professionals utilize quality-assured chemicals and avant-garde techniques. In addition to this, clients can avail this grout mix from us in different air-tight packaging options at the lowest prices. Our offered Non Shrink Grout is available under the âPerma Grout â 60â, which is considered to be non-shrinkage and free slowing grout mix that possesses superior strength. The mentioned product appears to be gray in color that requires on site preparation with the addition of water for form instant grout slurry.
- Can be used to grout heavy machinery foundations that are in accordance with dynamic loads
- Grouting of base plates that are present underneath can be easily done
- Ensures excellent grouting of crane rails, dowel bars and anchor bolts
- Grout foundations of stanchion and columns
Non Shrink Grout is highly demanded in the market because of the following benefits its render:
- Self Leveling and free flowing: Occupies voids without requiring any vibration or tamping. Products can also be pumped using this grout mix.
- Expands without shrinking: Can exhibit an expansion of 4% and 0.2% in the plastic and hardened state, respectively.
- Ultimate strength at an early stage: capable of achieving compressive strength of 300 kg/cm2
- Ensures safety: Being free from chlorides, nitrates and sulphates does not affect the environment.
Directions For Use
- Before applying the mixture over the surface, it is necessary to clean the surface and make it free of dirt, grease, dust, paint and oil.
- Sprinkle water to make the surface wet and for minimizing the stagnation of water within recesses.
- Mix the grout by following all the instructions mentioned on the product packaging to ensure the formation of smooth slurry consistency.
- Now pour the slurry into recesses that are to be grouted
Available in different quantities like 10 kg, 25 kg and 50 kg lined with HDPE sack.
Possess shelf life of an year from the date of manufacturing.
For non shrink grouting of machine foundations base plates, generator and turbine foundation, anchor bolts etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Bag Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India