Mortar Cement Additive
Product Code : 319
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 234 INR
- Waterproof Membrane
- Cement Additive
- 3:2 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.6 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
Our firm is a renowned entity, engaged in offering high quality Mortar Cement Additive. This product is processed at our sophisticated processing unit using quality tested chemicals under the supervision of skilled professionals. The offered product is a milky white liquid based on acrylic co-polymers used in production of bonding slurry and repair mortar. Further, this Perma Latex AR is offered in different packaging options to meet the variegated needs of the clients at most affordable price.
Safe to use
COVERAGE:Depends upon type of use.
Mortar cement additive is a high-quality admixture, which is developed for use in precast concrete & high-performance concrete. It is also used in manufacturing of paver blocks and cement tiles etc.
- This cement additive acts as a suitable emulsion that improves several properties of construction materials. When blended with cement in 1:1 ratio, it serves as a high strength primer for restoring concrete structure and for making plastered surface water protected.
- Slurry made of Perma Latex AR helps to form a water resistance layer on multi layered plastered surface and improves bonding attributes of that surface.
- This cement additive is also utilized as a suitable bedding mortar for pre cast cement concrete block made structure to strengthen its water protected joining section and for improving bondage between prefabricated construction parts.
- It also helps to enhance bonding attributes of newly constructed plastered surface of during waterproofing of terrace or any repairing work and assists in improving anti shrinking properties of mortar.
- Perma Latex AR is truly effective in safeguarding reinforced parts against rust. It helps to form a protective barrier on applied bridge girder to resist sulphate and chloride attack.
- Its high bonding characteristics improve binding attributes between concrete or mortars and existing brick, stone, steel or concrete structures.
- As a powerful rust protective medium, it safeguards cement structure against sulphate and chloride ions.
- As an effective waterproofing medium, it extends durability of concrete, metal and brick structures.
- This non toxic product is totally safe for the environment.
- Its high adhesive properties are used to fix tiles made of granite, stone and marble.
- It is instrumental in enhancing bending strength, compressive force and tensility of mortars and concrete as well.
- This cement additive maintains purity level and strength of mortars and makes mortar shrinkage protected.
- As a suitable primer, it makes terrace waterproof.
- This versatile cement additive is preferred over commonly used construction additives in terms of its reliability and cost effectiveness.
Direction of Use
- The surface needs to be cleaned thoroughly so that no loosely held concrete particles, dust, grease or any other unwanted substances are left. The loose sections of the surface should be removed. The surface needs to be drenched in water up to its saturation level. It is advised not to use sluggish water for this purpose.
- Well sorted aggregate materials should be used and these needs to be selected as per the thickness level of mortar or concrete. The ideal grain size of graded aggregate needs to be up to the one fourth of the thickness of concrete or mortar.
- The mixing procedure can be executed automatically or by hand. The mixing vessel needs to be vacated immediately after completion of the procedure.
- The mortar should be applied on the primer (blending of Perma Latex, cement and water) coated wet surface. The applied mortar is the precise blending of sand, cement, Perma Latex and water. The proportion of all these elements is based on the coverage area and surface type.
This Perma Latex AR cement additive can be accessed in 200 liter, 10 liter, 25 liter and 10 liter of packaging options.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India