Hyper Plasticising Admixture
Hyper Plasticising Admixture
Product Code : 406
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 91 INR
- Hyper Plasticising Admixture
- 0.99 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
With an amazed talent of our proficient team of professionals, we are engaged in offering superior quality Perma Hyper Plasticizing Admixture that is processed using quality tested chemical compounds and modern methods. The offered admixture is used in cement tiles and pre-cast casting units, etc., for stabilizing microscopic air bubbles, thereby increasing the life. Also, the provided admixture is extensively demanded in construction industry. In addition, Perma Hyper Plasticizing Admixture is also quality tested on distinct parameters by our quality analysts prior to dispatch.
Offered Hyper Plasticising Admixture presenting is offered with high adhesive strength, an accurate composition ans is extremely easy to apply. Settled on hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic compounds, it can be distributed at doses varied between 1 to 2 percent by weight of cement as well as the type of concrete needed.
Direction for Use:
- This should be added to the premix during the cycle at the same time as the aggregates or water.
- Ir should not be applied or blended with dry cement
- No delay to mixing time is essential
- As an alternative, it can make flowing concrete at the working locations by making the use of ready mix trucks
- Before use, it can be added to the concrete via the utilization of hopper at the rear at minimal drum modification of 10 r.p.m. so as to make a fully homogenous mixture.
- Hyper plasticizing activity proffered by this product makes free flowing concrete, with most types of aggregates as well as varied fine aggregates
- Hyper Plasticising Admixture also hold out the workability over long periods
- It helps in the production of high quality concrete that shows superior tensile, flexural amd compressive strengths and also shows excellent resistance against chloride as well as sulphide attacks made on concrete.
- Stands compatible with all kinds of cements including slag cements, puzzolonic, fly ash and microsillica.
- Recommended for all high strength concrete as well as for making of pile foundations, bridge girders and marine structures.
- The product enables the production of heavy impermeable as well as fair finish concrete
- Hyper Plasticising Admixture is recommended for all high grade concrete that has a cement content more than 375 kgs. per m³
- It is suggested in hot weather concreting where workability possession over long time period are needed.
- Recommended in pile foundations, bridge girders, marine structures, caissons and other structures where quality of concrete is of prime value
- Also applicable where very high initial as well as ultimate properties are expectable
- Applicative for its utilization with Microsillica
Packing: Available in 30 kg to 250 kg drum.
Shelf Life: 24 months in original drums. Place in temperature conditions +5°C to + 30°C. And shake well before the use.
Application: For production of hyper plasticised concrete with very long slump retention and ultra high strength concrete.
Dosage: 0.5 to 1.5% by weight of cement.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India