Glass Tile Mortar
Product Code : 211
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Adhesive Type
- Water Activated
- Filling Gap
Our professionals and state-of-the-art production unit has enabled our company to manufacture, export and supply Glass Tile Mortar. Owing to its excellent binding properties, this mortar is considered ideal to fix the glass mosaic tiles as well as marble tiles. The provided mortar is processed under the strict vigilance of our deft professionals using quality-approved chemicals and advanced processing techniques. Available in different packaging options, this PERMA GLASS TILE MORTAR can be purchased from us at cost-effective prices.
Provided Glass Tile Mortar is made with quality assured ingredients and is extremely pure. Provided polymer modified cementitious physical is accessible in the form of white powder. Utilized for filling as well as fixing of glass mosaic tiles, the product is suitable for its application on vertical as well as horizontal surfaces. Available with a long shelf life, the product is rewarding for its optimal physical properties and more. As Glass Tile Mortar is a single component, it is efficiently simple in utilization. Particularly developed for the fixing of glass mosaic tiles, this is offered with best physical properties.
Made available in a lustrous white color, Perma Glass Tile Mortar can be used for fixing glass mosaic tiles, marble tiles etc. It can be utilized both for fixing and filling the tiles. Besides, the mortar is also used for waterproofing the tiled areas.
- BS 5980 : 1980 Draft CEN : prEN 12004-1997
Guide To Application:
- Bulk Density: 1650 Kg/m3
- "">Pot Life of paste: 45 min at 35°C
- Form: Free flowing powder
Start by thoroughly cleaning and removing unwanted oil, dust & dirt from the surface. Next, make a mixture by mixing our offered Perma Glass Tile Mortar (3.5 volume) with water (1 volume). You will get a thick paste (white) that you should allow to rest for about 10 minutes. Once trapped air leaves the mixture, remix it to form a fine paste. Now, smear the mixture on the surface to be tiled. Also put the mixture on the back of the tiles, ensuring joints are adequately filled. Now, firmly press the tiles in position. The back up paper should be cleaned and washed with a wet scrubber the same day.Advantages:
- Hassle free usage because it only has a single component
- Surfaces that require tiling need not be wet
- Good for imparting waterproofing attribute to the tiling area
- Best choice for fixing glass mosaic tiles
- Clean used equipment and tools using a cleaning solvent or plain water.
- Its quantity of 1 kg of yields a paste of 600 cc that can be used for covering 5 sq.ft. area.
- PERMA GLASS TILE MORTAR Can be offered in 10 kg as well as 25 kg multi wall laminated sacks.
- When kept away from moisture & heat, quality of Perma Glass Tile Mortar will remain intact for not less than 12 months. It is recommended that you store the mortar in the original packaging provided.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India