Flexible Crack Filler
Product Code : 313
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 439 INR
- Waterproof Membrane
- Flexible Crack Filler
- 5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1.40+/-0.05 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- 3 Millimeter (mm)
We are one of leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of highly effective Flexible Crack filler. This crack filler is processed under the guidance of our skilled professionals using high grade basic chemicals at our latest processing unit. Moreover, the offered crack filler is ideally suited for repairing cracks in ceiling and junction of brickwork. Stringently tested on various parameters, we offer this Perma Flexible Crack filler at highly competitive price to the clients.
If you are looking for a highly flexible and easier to use crack filler, then our Perma Crackfill-Paste is the answer. The product is formulated with many active ingredients making it one of the most effective crack fillers available in the market today. It is suitable for mending plaster cracks, both internal and external.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste can be used as a plaster crack repairing agent, both internal or external.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste can be used for curing problems of cracks in the roofs and ceilings with ease. It can also be used at the junctions of brickwork, columns and beams that are more prone to plaster cracking.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste is suitable for use in various waterproofing applications as well and can be used around door/ window frames and around water tubs and basins.
Guide To Application:
- Use Perma Crackfill-Paste only on a surface that is clean and has no accumulated dust, dirt or spillovers. Any greasy or loose particles present in the surface should be thoroughly cleaned before applying the paste.
- The existing POP or the Putty should be removed and the plaster surface should be properly exposed for treatment.
- Any crack present should be widened to at least 2mm (width). The crack should be then moistened using water before paste application. A primer should be applied to cracks for surfaces that are porous or demanding. Crackfill-Paste and water should be carefully mixed in a proportion of 1:1 for making the primer.
- Now as the surface is prepared, applying the Perma Crackfill-Paste becomes easier. A putty blade or a clean spatula is a handy tool for effective application of the paste. Next, it should be ensured the crack is totally filled up with the primer and has a smooth and bump free surface that can be cured without hassle.
- Let the paste sit and cure and once fully cured, apply the putty or pop on top of it, i.e., whatever was removed from the surface before the paste application.
- Appearance: Milky white colored paste
- Bulk Density: 1.40 ± 0.05Kg/ litre
- Full Curing Time: 1 week or 7 days
1 kg of Perma Crackfill-Paste can be used to effectively seal 100 rft of 6mm wide crack.
Perma Crackfill-Paste Sold in multiple pack sizes: 200 gms, 400 gms, 1 kg & 15 kgs.
Can last without any quality degradation for a period of 24 months when stored in the original packing provided. Stored area must be free of moisture & heat.
- Effective adhesive property
- High effectiveness
- Longer reactive life
- Accurate composition
Milky white Paste
State Of Matter
Full curing time
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India