Epoxy Tile Joint Filler
Product Code : 208
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Box
- 950 INR
- Product Type
- Main Material
Backed with substantial market knowledge and knowledge of this domain, we have gained specialization in offering Epoxy Tile Joint Filler. The provided filler is basically an epoxy based multi coloured tile joint mortar that is ideal to bind as well as fill the voids between the wall as well as floor tiles. This filler is processed under the strict vigilance of our adroit professionals using premium quality chemicals and pioneering techniques. Apart this, we offer this R-TONE FILLER to the clients in different packaging options at cost-effective prices.
Epoxy Tile Joint Filler stands as the three component filler, which is incorporated with reactor, water dispersive epoxy base and a filler. It just needs on site alillisat die of the three constituents so as to obtain an uniform paste of smooth consistency. Useful for filling of joints between stones, it can replace the conventional cement based joint filler that is not strong enough to curb the growth of bacterial colonies. Epoxy Tile Joint Filler is available in selected shades, providing a full choice of desired patterns that can match up with the tiles.
Perma R-Tone Filler is suitable for filling up of stone or floor tile joints of factories, agricultural structures, operation theater, bakery, laboratory, power station, showroom, supermarket, machining centers, garages, warehouse, power generation plants, breweries, refineries, chemical processing plants, surgical treatment center, subway, dairies and other commercial areas.
- The unique anti bacterial properties of this joint filler prevents emergence and proliferation of bacteria on treated joints.
- It does not have any adverse effect on human health and its application prevents deposition of dust.
- This epoxy based product is accessible in pre measured units.
- Excellent water and chemical resistance properties
- It improves tensility level, bending attributes and compresive force of treated joints
- Convenient to apply and remove
- This joint filler is accessible in color options like golden yellow, ivory, creamy pink, copper cloud, frosty brown, leafy green, terracotta brown, ocean blue, silver gray, royal blue, sky blue and pista green to name a few.
Direction of Use
- The stone or tile joints should be treated with Perma R-Tone Filler after minimum three days of fixing of stone or tiles.
- All sorts of greasy substances, adhesive material, dust and mortar particles need to be removed from the joints.
- Most importantly, joining sections should be dry.
- Use masking tapes to apply these on tile edges or joining sections of stone for single direction grouting purpose.
- Use blower to maintain cleanliness of joints.
- Blend hardener and the base and include the filler to prepare an even mortar with good flowability level.
- Use mug for pouring the mortar in joint section.
- Avoid the exposure of tiles to mortar.
- Leave the filled joints to dry for the whole night. In the next day, fill up the joints by following the above mentioned steps by positioning the masking tapes in perpendicular position.
R-TONE FILLER can be obtained in 10 kg and 1 kg packaging options.
- 1 kg shall cover an area of 20 sqft. for tile size 12" x 12" having width of 8 mm x 4 mm depth.
Prolonged -30 -70 degree Celsius intermittent up to 100 degree Celsius
Pot life of past
60 min at 35 degree celsius
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Box Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India