Epoxy Resin Coating
We are listed amongst the renowned organizations in this domain, engaged in offering superior quality Epoxy Resin Coating. The offered coating is widely used for external and internal protection of metallic surfaces and concrete structures subjected to chemical atmosphere. This coating is processed using supreme quality raw material by our highly efficient team of expert chemical engineers, ensuring its high efficacy. We offer this Perma Epoxy Resin Coating at market leading rate to clients.
As the name implies, Epoxy Resin Coating is offered under the brand name "Master Coat ZN". This product is considered as a protective covering for almost every surface. It has been especially prepared for fulfilling the diverse market needs regarding the protection of metal and concrete surfaces. The offered product is available in two packs, which consists of a hardener and a base. Both the components are thoroughly mixed for an easy application. Such coats render chemical resistant finish that also inhibits the growth of algae and fungus causing bacteria.
Perma Master Coat ZN is recommended to apply on metal exterior that persistently exposes to water splash and toxic chemicals. It is widely used to protect marine engineering structures and ships. The applied coating is effective in safeguarding coated surface against sewer gases and various toxic gases.
- This coating material is free from toxin content. Moreover, it is solvent free.
- Easy to apply, it acts as a perfect barrier against water, chemical, saline water and corrosion.
- The coated surface remains unaffected for years after years.
Direction of Use
- The metal or concrete surface where this coating needs to be applied should be semi smooth or smooth. Any thoroughly cleaned surface ensures long lasting quality of applied coating.
- In case of concrete surface, it should be totally free from oily residue, laitance, grease and curing elements. Treat the porous or irregular surface prior to applying this coating. One can adopt grit blasting, acid etching and degreasing methods after wire brushing to deal with laitance. This coating material is recommended for the concrete surface that has been built at least twenty eight days ago.
- To apply Perma Master Coat ZN on steel surface, all the existing coating or paint needs to be removed from the surface to get its base surface. The base surface needs to be wear away by erosion and should be treated with shot blasting. To make the surface grease free, use suitable detergent or solvent. Necessary measures need to be taken to prevent re oxidation of that surface prior to applying this epoxy resin based coating.
- This two component coating is available in Reactor and Base forms that can be applied directly on the required surfaces. Shake the blending of Base and Reactor for at least three to four minutes via paddle equipped low speed manual drill prior to its usage till the blending attains a homogeneous color. Treat the surface by applying the mix in two coats.
PERMA MASTER COAT ZN can be accessed in 40 kg and 1 kg packaging options.
COVERAGE: 3 to 4 sq.mtr / kg / coat. Minimum 2 coats recommended.