Our firm has gained immense recognition in offering premium quality Micro Concrete For Repair. This product is processed using high grade raw material under the supervision of skilled professionals at our hi-tech processing unit. Furthermore, the offered product is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates and glass fiber reinforcements which is used for underwater construction and repair. We offer this Perma Recrete UW at very nominal price to the clients.
Longer shelf life
High adhesive property
Safe to use
Typical Application: High strength repair concrete for under water application.
COVERAGE: 13.5 ltr/25 kg bag of powder.
Micro Concrete is effective in many repair works. It is suited for different surfaces, offering strengths and aesthetics. Also, it is easy-to-apply, safe and cost-effective in nature.
Available under the brand name of Perma Polycrete 312, this micro concrete acts as an excellent solution for restoring damaged concrete columns and beams in structural engineering field. The precise formulation of this construction material helps to maintain uniformity of surface and quickens maintenance job.
- Due to its high adhesive properties, this construction material can be used for repairing ceiling, building soffits and any vertical surface of concrete structure.
- It is also effective in improving bending properties, tensile strength and compressive strength of buildings.
- Due to its unique bonding properties, this micro concrete integrates with old concrete structure. Moreover, its damp resistance properties extend durability of building by acting against rust formation.
- It requires minimal curing time. One should splash water on applied surface for two or three days to quicken its curing procedure.
Direction of Use
- Perma Polycrete 312 needs to be mixed with water in 150ml/180ml : 1 KG ratio to prepare a thick and uniform mortar.
- The mortar applied surface should be treated with trowel to cover the entire damaged area.
- In case the damaged surface has high porosity level, it is suggested to use SBR cement primer.
- To verify the desired surface hardness level of repaired section, one can use metal wire to scratch the surface.
Customers can obtain Perma Recrete UW in 25 kg and 10 kg bag options.