Product Code : 506
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 637 INR
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Water Resistance, Waterproof
- Liquid Coating
- 0.20 Millimeter (mm)
- Application Method
- Liquid Coating
- Touch Dry
- Storage Period
- Cool and Dry
Owing to the support of our modern processing facility, we are instrumental in offering Coating Chemical. It is used as coating for corrosion protection of metal tanks, drainage systems, metal sheets, concrete pipes exposed in effluent treatment plants. This chemical is processed from high quality chemical compounds in the most suitable environment by our skilled professionals. Tested by our experts on various quality parameters, clients can avail this Perma Master Pitch from us at market leading rates.
Our offered Coating Chemical is available under the brand name "Master Coat Clear - HD", which is highly demanded in the market and industrial sectors because of its pure composition of epoxy resin and hardener. The mentioned chemical is especially prepared for bearing the loads and pressures that are expected over the walls and floors. Such pressures and loads may include water, pollution, dust, chemicals, dampness and many more. Moreover, these also offer protection to the metallic and concrete structures. Similar to other protective coatings, this Coating Chemical also contains a hardener and base that are mixed and then applied over the required surface.
Cited below are precautions that should be taken into consideration while applying the offered coating:
- Second coat should not be applied on the same day of the first coat or between the gaps of at least eight hours
- Both the components are to be mixed on site for producing chemical resistant finish
- Should only be applied in the areas that are properly ventilated
- Can be applied using nylon brushes or wool rollers
- Perma Master Pitch is applied for the lining of duct, pipe and tanks to make these water protected.
- It is also used as a suitable coating material for non ferrous metal and steel fabricated pipelines, passage in floor, concrete roof and trench of drainage system.
- Its application can also be noticed in waste water treatment plants and marine sector.
- One does not need to apply primer prior to using Perma Master Pitch.
- The single application of this coating helps to create thick protective layer on applied surface.
- It can be easily applied via roller or brush or it can be sprayed too.
- It acts as a cost effective solution to safeguard structures against water and moisture.
- It acts as a protective barrier against sewer gases and other non toxic gases.
Direction of Use
- Prior to applying this coating, the surface needs to be prepared well to extend life span of applied coating and to improve its effectiveness.
- Residues of laitance, grease, oil, curing compounds and mold releasing agents should be removed totally from the surface.
- The concrete surface needs to be cured properly.
- Use mechanical scrabbing, acid etching and grit blasting to deal with laitance problem. Blast cleaning process needs to be used to prepare metal surface.
The base and reactor of PERMA MASTER PITCH can be obtained in 40 kg and 1 kg packaging options.
COVERAGE: 8 sq.mtr. / kg / coat. Minimum 2 coats recommended.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India