Product Code : 202
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Industrial Grade
- Physical Form
- Construction Chemical Additive, Lubricant Additive
- Room Temperature
- Clear Powder
Leveraging upon our technologically-advanced production facility, we are engaged in processing supreme grade Cementitious Grouts. These grouts are extensively used for fixing tiles on existing mosaic tiled surfaces. The processing of these grouts are carried out under the supervision of our highly skilled chemical engineers using the finest quality raw material. We offer these PERMA GROUT 60 WHITE 617 in safe packaging at the most reasonable price to the clients.
Offered Cementitious Grout is a non-slip adhesive premix, which efficiently works against corrosion. The product prevents the loosening and is appreciated for its optimal physical properties. This is mainly employed for fixing glazed, vitreous, cremic, terrcotta, marble and granite tiles on the existing mosaic or ceramic floor tiles. It can do the tasks without the removal or hacking of existing tiles. The product is also utilized for do the tiling task on hard vertical cementitious surfaces. It is also applicable for the cases where the weight of the tiles is more in comparison with the normal ones.
Directions For Use:
- Do check that the surface going to be tiled is entirely clean and has no dust, filth or grease.
- Blend NSA with clean water, in the dimension of 3.5 volumes of powder to I water-volume.
- The substance should be blended in an uniform consistency so that a smooth composition is acquired.
- Apply the paste uniformly on the the surface that is needed to be covered.
- With the utilization of Cementitious Grout, the wetting of the tiles is not required .
- Filling of the tile joints is accessible with C-Tone Filler after 1 day of the laying.
- BS 5980:1980, Draft CEN : pr EN 12004-1997
- 1 Kg of NSA provides a paste of 600 cc. One kg of NSA can capably fix the tiles on an orbit of 3.25 Sq.ft. If marbles tiles are set with a consistent bed dimension of 2 mm of adhesive.
- Used for fixing ceramic, glazed, terracotta and vitreous tiles.
- Also, utilized for marble and granite tiles on existing ceramic / mosaic floor tiles.
- Perfect for tiling on challenging vertical cementitious surfaces.
Packing: PERMA GROUT 60 WHITE 617 a
- Ideal for fixing tiles over tiles.
- No need to break / hack the existent tiles.
- No wetting for the surface to be tiled.
- Single component – Easy to use.
- Create waterproof tiled area.
- Can be utilized for filling joints.
- Grips the tiles even at higher temperatures.
vailable in 10 Kg & 25 Kg multiwall laminated sacks. Shelf Life:
12 months, in the original packing, and in a cool & dry condition.
machine foundations Quick setting
for high early and ultimate strength
Perma Chemicals Grout
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India